About the Surgery
Adelaide MaxFax Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Specialist Implant Centre provides you with professional warm and friendly care from the moment you step through the door.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons are highly trained medical and dental specialists that treat conditions, defects, injuries and aesthetic aspects of the teeth, jaws, face, head and neck.
The surgeons at Adelaide MaxFax practice all areas of the specialty including:
- Surgery of the jaws (dentoalveolar surgery)
- Wisdom teeth surgery (third molar surgery)
- Dental implants (endosseous implants)
- Surgery for dentofacial deformity (orthognathic surgery)
- Benign and malignant oral pathology
- Treatment of benign and malignant oropharyngeal cancer (surgical oncology)
- Jaw reconstruction (plastic and reconstructive surgery)
- Jaw joint surgery (temporomandibular joint surgery)
- Salivary gland surgery
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA) surgery
- Head and neck cancer surgery